We will accompany you in defining your KPIs and help you set up made to measure dashboards. Measuring online performance requires setting-up KPIs (key performance indicators) which are perfectly adapted to meet your business needs, objectives and online strategy.
Dashboards & decision-making tools adapted to meet your needs
- Define operational and strategic KPIs: KPIs offer a clear vision of the performance of your site and effectiveness of your marketing actions.
- Clear interpretation: each KPI which is created is documented (definition, range, variations) allowing your teams to discuss the meaning of a piece of data and its interpretation so that they can act more effectively.
- Drive performance: each dashboard is developed specifically and can be updated on the fly, allowing you to manage your online activity on a daily basis.
Examples: from the analysis to business reality
- Retail: development of a dashboard for the site of a brand name which manages a network of physical shops, with a detailed view of online sales, 360° objectives as well as interactions from the physical network and online uses.
- Government: implementing a government site dashboard making it possible to manage actions by target and by profile for three distinct business activities.
- Media: creation of a media revenue dashboard from revenue generated by audience, frequency and advertising per page.